We do not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 13.
Residents of the State of California, please also read the California Residents - Your Privacy Rights section below to understand additional rights you may have pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83.
IF YOU ENCOUNTER A SCREEN OR PAGE THAT REQUESTS INFORMATION YOU DO NOT WANT TO SHARE WITH US, DO NOT ENTER THE INFORMATION AND DO NOT PROCEED WITH THAT SCREEN OR PAGE.
Information We May Collect Through The Services
Collection And Use Of Personal Information
Personal information (“Personal Information”) is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact a single person, such as a person’s name, address, telephone number, or email address. It also includes other information that may be associated with Personal Information.
Here are some examples of the types of Personal Information we may collect and how we may use, share, disclose, transfer and store it.
What Personal Information We May Collect
- When you register, subscribe, create an account, purchase a product or service, or otherwise interact or access the Services or are in contact with us, we may collect a variety of information, including your first and last name, zip code, mailing address, phone numbers, email addresses, other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of PopIntros, social media website user account names, and contact preferences.
- When you share your content with family and friends using our products and/or services, send products, or invite others to join you on our forums, we may collect the information you provide about those people such as first and last names, mailing addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers.
- We may collect information that helps us to understand who you are and what types of products, services and offers you might like. This information includes lifestyle information; location information related to your state/province, city, or neighborhood; areas of interest, the types of products, services and offers that interest you, information collected from social media interactions; demographic information (e.g., birth date, age, gender); information about persons for whom you have purchased our products.
- We may collect information about how you interact with us, such as the products, services and or sub-domains you view; other information about how you use the Services; and how you interact with our other users, merchants, business partners, and Service Providers (as hereinafter defined).
- We may collect financial account information as needed to process payments for our products and services that you buy, such as your credit or debit card number, expiration date, and card verification number and your paypal account username.
How We May Use Your Personal Information
If you do provide us with Personal Information, we may use it for the purposes described in this Policy Statement or where it is collected. Primarily, we use Personal Information to:
- develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising;
- create and publish content on or through the Services;
- allow you access to certain areas of the Services;
- register you as a member and/or account holder and develop your profile and enable you to take advantage of the features of the Services and/or the products, services and offers offered on or through the Services;
- deliver products and services;
- alert you to announcements, special offers, upcoming events, updated information, and our new products and services or those of other third-parties;
- send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
- send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages service bulletins, or marketing;
- forward promotional materials and to fulfill the terms of such promotion;
- complete a transaction or service requested by you;
- target the Services to your needs;
- manage our everyday business needs such as Services administration (including administration of our mobile applications and websites), forum management, fulfillment, analytics, fraud prevention, enforcement of our corporate reporting obligations, Terms and Conditions or to comply with the law;
- perform auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, and customer communications;
- provide advertisements to you through the Services, email messages, text messages, voicemail messages, applications, or other methods of communication;
- identify you as a poster or provider of content; and
- contact you in response to sign up forms such as “Contact Us” and “Sign Up”.
When and Why We May Share, Disclose, Transfer And Store Personal Information
If you do provide us with Personal Information, we may share, disclose, transfer and store it for the purposes described in this Policy Statement or where it is collected. Primarily, we share, disclose and transfer Personal Information to:
- Affiliated companies (e.g., subsidiaries and other companies owned by or controlled by PopIntros) who may use the Personal Information for the purposes described above.
- Our Member Companies, Service Providers, agents, and independent contractors that provide products and services to and for us such as sending texts, emails, and voicemails; information processing; maintaining the Services (including maintaining our mobile applications and websites); fulfilling customer orders; delivering products and services to you; managing and enhancing customer data; providing customer service; sending customer communications on our behalf; assessing your interest in our products and services; conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys; and processing payments.
- Our affiliates, strategic partners, agents, third-party marketers and other unaffiliated parties so that they may offer you products and services that we believe may be of interest to you, or to assist such parties for research, administrative, and/or business purposes. These parties may contact you with an offer or advertisement related to a product or service, or they may use such information for their own research, administration or business purposes.
- Third-parties to complete your purchase. If you choose to make a purchase on or through the Services, we may ask you for your credit card number, billing address, and other information in connection with completing such purchase, and we may use such information to fulfill your purchase. We may also provide such information, or other Personal Information provided by you, to unaffiliated third-parties to complete your purchase (for example, to process your credit card).
- Third-parties to comply with law, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of law, or comply with legal process served on us, and to protect and defend our rights or property, including our rights and property on the Services, or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of you and our other visitors.
- Third-parties as part of a corporate reorganization process including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, and sales of all or substantially all of our assets.
- Third-parties to track and analyze non-identifying, aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our visitors and customers and provide such information to third-parties.
- Third-parties to protect against fraud and potential fraud.
- Third-parties to help us verify the information on the Services. In the course of such verification, we may receive additional Personal Information about you from such services. In particular, if you use a credit card or debit card to purchase products or services with us, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address match the information you supplied to us, and that the card has not been reported as lost or stolen.
We seek to ensure that any unaffiliated third-parties will not use your Personal Information for any purpose other than that for which they are responsible. However, we cannot guarantee that they will not use it for any other purpose.
Collection And Use Of Non-Personal Information
We may also collect non-Personal Information and data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual, including technical information; demographic information (such as your age, gender, or interests); your activity on the Services; and information such as your occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, location, and the time zone where you use or receive a product or service (collectively, “Non-Personal Information”).
Here are some examples of the types of Non-Personal Information we may collect and how we may use, share, disclose, transfer and store it.
What Non-Personal Information We May Collect
Internet Protocol (IP) address.
Your “IP address” is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data, such as the screens and pages of the Services that you view. We use this information to deliver our screens and pages to you upon request, to tailor the Services to the interests of you and our other visitors, and to measure traffic to and within the Services.
A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used to collect information about your activity on the Services. For example, when you visit a screen or page on the Services, a cookie is placed on your mobile device, computer, tablet or other machine (if you or your browser accept the cookie). This cookie may then be read by screen or pages on the Services. You may configure or instruct your browser to notify you or to reject and block cookies, but if you do (or if you do not accept cookies), you may not have access to some areas of the Services, or to the personalized features of the Services. Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate the Services.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
A “web beacon”, “clear gif”, “web bug”, or “pixel tag” is a tiny graphic file with a unique identifier, that is similar in function to a cookie, but allows us to count the number of users that have visited certain pages or screens of the Services, and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. When used in HTML-formatted email messages, web beacons can tell the sender whether and when the email has been opened. In contrast to cookies, which may be stored on your computer’s hard drive, web beacons are typically embedded invisibly on pages or screens.
In some of our email and text messages, we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the Services and/or third-party websites. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on the Services and/or a third-party’s website. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not click text or graphic links in the email or text messages.
You can enable or disable location services when you use the Services at any time, through your mobile device, computer, tablet or other machine settings.
How We May Use, Share, Disclose, Transfer And Store Your Non-Personal Information
Non-Personal Information does not identify you personally. If you do provide us with Non-Personal Information, we may collect, use, share, disclose, transfer and store it for any purpose.
International Transfer Of Information
We may transfer information that we collect about you, including Personal Information, to subsidiary and affiliated entities, or to other third-parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are visiting from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that you are transferring information about you, including Personal Information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as the European Union, and you consent to:
- the transfer of information about you, including Personal Information, to the U.S.; and
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
PopIntros may process your Personal Information because:
- We need to perform a contract with you;
- You have given us permission to do so;
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights; or
- To comply with the law.
Retention of Data
PopIntros will also retain data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Services or from the Services infrastructure itself (collectively, “Usage Data”) for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of the Services, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers and/or servers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside of the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Information, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, PopIntros may be required to disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
PopIntros may disclose your Personal Information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of PopIntros;
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public; or
- To protect against legal liability.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals Under California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your mobile device and/or web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. PopIntros aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Information.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Information directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where PopIntros relied on your consent to process your Personal Information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Access To Information And Parental Access
As a registered member or account holder of PopIntros, you can review and update your profile at anytime by logging-in and visiting your personal account.
In addition, a parent or legal guardian can review or request deletion of any Personal Information we have about their child, or request that there be no further collection or use of their child’s information, by contacting us. We take steps to verify the identity of anyone requesting information about a child, to ensure that the person is in fact the child’s parent or guardian, and appreciate your cooperation with those steps. The Services are not directed at any person under the age of 13.
If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has created an account that you have not consented to, please contact us so that we can take steps to terminate your child’s account with us. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that that we have collected Personal Information from your child without your consent, please contact us so that we can take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We may communicate with our registered members and account holders on a regular basis via email. For example, we may use your email address to confirm your request, to send you notice of payments, to send you information about changes to our products and services, and to send notices and other disclosures as required by law. Generally, users cannot opt-out of these communications, but they will be primarily informational in nature rather than promotional.
However, we do provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of:
- receiving other types of communication from us, such as emails, texts, updates or other communications regarding new services and products offered on or through the Services and any new features or services on the Services;
- sharing or disclosing your Personal Information with third-parties.
You may exercise your opt-out by contacting us. We will process your unsubscribe as soon as possible, but please be aware that in some circumstances you may receive a few more messages until your request is processed. You also may opt-out of receiving such emails by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link within the text of the applicable email or text.
Forums, Chat Rooms, And Other Public Posting Areas
We may provide public areas on the Services, such as forums and chat rooms, where you can post information about yourself and others. Please exercise discretion and use caution with respect to your information, especially in such public areas. We do not control who reads postings on the Services, or how they may use or disclose such information. If you choose to voluntarily disclose information on public portions of the Services, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address or phone number, you may receive unsolicited messages. PLEASE BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL WHEN DISCLOSING ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF OR OTHERS IN PUBLIC AREAS OF THE SERVICES. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF SUCH INFORMATION.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate the Services (“Service Providers”), to provide the Services on our behalf, to perform Services-related services or to assist us in analyzing how the Services are used.
These third-parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of the Services.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of the Services. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain the Services.
Google AdSense DoubleClick Cookie
AdMob by Google
Third-Party Websites And Advertisers
The Services may contain links to third-party websites. While we endeavor to work with third-parties that share our respect for user privacy, we are not responsible for the websites or privacy practices of such third-parties. We may also use third-party advertisers, ad networks, and other advertising, marketing, and promotional companies, to serve advertisements on the Services. Such third-parties may gather information about your visit to the Services or other third-party websites and applications, monitor your access to or market products or services to you, monitor the ads you view, click-on, or interact with, when they were delivered, and the screens and pages that they are on.
Protection of Information
No data transmissions over the Internet are completely secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or others over the Internet. You transmit such information at your own risk.
Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. We use firewalls to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of such firewalls or secure server software.
If we learn of a breach of our security system or processes, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using the Services, or providing Personal Information to us through them, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services. In the event of a breach, we may post a notice on the Services or send you an email or text at the email address and/or mobile phone number you provided.
YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS TO RECEIVE WRITTEN NOTICE OF SECURITY BREACHES UNDER APPLICABLE LAW OF YOUR JURISDICTION.
You can also help us protect information about you by:
- using only secure web browsers;
- employing common anti-virus and anti-malware tools on your system to keep it safe;
- carefully logging out after using the Services;
- using a strong password with a combination of letters and numbers;
- changing your password often; and
- by contacting us if you feel your login and/or password have been compromised.
You consent to our assignment of your account and the information we have about you, including Personal Information, in the event that all or part of our assets are sold or acquired by another party, including all or substantially all of the Services or our top-level-domain, or in the event of a merger for the same.
Terms And Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions to understand the terms that apply to your use of the Services. By using the Services, you acknowledge that you have read our Terms and Conditions and consent to them. You further affirm your consent by creating an account with us or submitting content or materials to or through the Services.
- By email: info@PopIntros.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://popintros.com/privacy-policy
If you are a minor, please remember to ALWAYS check with your parents or legal guardian before posting contacting us or sending anything to us.
California Residents – Your Privacy Rights
(As provided by California Civil Code Section 1798.83)
A California resident who has provided Personal Information to a business with whom he/she has established a business relationship for personal, family, or household purposes (“California customer”) is entitled to request information about whether the business has disclosed Personal Information to any third-parties for the third-parties’ direct marketing purposes. In general, if the business has made such a disclosure of Personal Information, upon receipt of a request by a California customer, the business is required to provide a list of all third-parties to whom Personal Information was disclosed in the preceding calendar year, as well as a list of the categories of Personal Information that were disclosed.
California customers may request further information about our compliance with this law by contacting us. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this e-mail address.