Welcome to PopIntros!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of PopIntros' Website, located at popintros.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use PopIntros if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law in the state of Georgia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, PopIntros and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on PopIntros. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from PopIntros for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from PopIntros
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from PopIntros
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from PopIntros
- Redistribute content from PopIntros
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. PopIntros does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of PopIntros, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, PopIntros shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
PopIntros reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant PopIntros a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
PopIntros does not claim ownership of the materials You provide to (including feedback and suggestions) or that You post, upload, input or submit in connection with Your use of PopIntros or any Web Personal Web Page ("Your Personal Page") created by You or on Your behalf in connection with the use of PopIntros (collectively "Submissions"). However, You grant PopIntros a royalty-free license to use (including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, sublicense and reformat Your Submission, and to publish Your name, likeness, biographical information and photos in connection with Your Submission) Your Submission only in connection with the operation and promotion of PopIntros. You also grant PopIntros the right to publish Your name in connection with any such use. No compensation will be paid or due You with respect to PopIntros or its sublicensee's use of the materials as licensed above. PopIntros is under no obligation to post or use any materials You may provide, and may remove such materials at any time in Our sole discretion. By posting messages, uploading files (including graphics), inputting data, submitting any feedback or suggestions, or engaging in any other form of communication with or through the PopIntros network, You represent and warrant that You own or otherwise control the rights necessary to do so and to grant PopIntros the license set forth above, and You will defend and indemnify PopIntros and its suppliers from any third party claim related to a breach of any of the foregoing representations or warranties.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of PopIntros; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to PopIntros. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of PopIntros' logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
License You Grant To PopIntros
PopIntros does not claim ownership of the materials You provide to PopIntros (including feedback and suggestions) or that You post, upload, input or submit in connection with Your use of PopIntros or any Web Personal Web Page ("Your Personal Page") created by You or on Your behalf in connection with the use of PopIntros (collectively "Submissions"). However, You grant PopIntros a royalty-free license to use (including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, sublicense and reformat Your Submission, and to publish Your name in connection with Your Submission) Your Submission only in connection with the operation and promotion of PopIntros. You also grant PopIntros the right to publish Your name in connection with any such use. No compensation will be paid or due You with respect to PopIntros' or its sublicensee's use of the materials as licensed above. PopIntros is under no obligation to post or use any materials You may provide, and may remove such materials at any time in Our sole discretion. By posting messages, uploading files (including graphics), inputting data, submitting any feedback or suggestions, or engaging in any other form of communication with or through the PopIntros Network, You represent and warrant that You own or otherwise control the rights necessary to do so and to grant PopIntros the license set forth above, and You will defend and indemnify PopIntros and its suppliers from any third party claim related to a breach of any of the foregoing representations or warranties.
You grant PopIntros permission to use screen shots of any Web page that contains a link to PopIntros or PopIntros HTML code in PopIntros promotional materials, and represent and warrant that You have sufficient authority to grant the foregoing rights.
By subscribing to any service offered on the PopIntros site, You make the following representations and warranties. PopIntros shall have the right to terminate Your PopIntros account, without notice at any time, if any representation warranty made by You proves to be untrue in any respect.
- You represent and warrant that You and all users of the PopIntros Network approved by you are at least eighteen (18) years of age. You have the legal capacity and authority to; (a) enter into binding contracts for the sale and purchase of goods and services, (b) be bound by these Terms of Service and the Additional Terms, (c) to subscribe to and use the PopIntros service, including, where applicable, the buying, selling and listing of items, in accordance with these Terms of Service and any Additional Terms and (d) if you are acting in a corporate capacity, to bind Your company;
- You will not use the PopIntros Network for any purpose that is unlawful, or prohibited by these Terms of Service or the Additional Terms (as may be modified from time to time);
- All information supplied by You or by others using Your account is true and accurate, including information submitted as part of the registration, subscription and billing process;
- Any products or services advertised, sold or otherwise distributed by You on or in connection with Your Personal Web Page are legal for sale or distribution; that you have all licenses necessary to sell or advertise the goods or services offered for sale or distribution and that all sales and advertisements will be in compliance with applicable law; and You have and control all of the intellectual property, proprietary and similar rights necessary for all material located on Your Personal Web Page, all submissions, and all products and services sold or otherwise distributed by You or on Your behalf via Your Personal Web Page.
By using the PopIntros Network, You agree that You will defend and indemnify PopIntros and its suppliers from any third party claim related to a breach of any of the foregoing warranties.